Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
|Hostname||Volantis v2 - Now Live! Come and Explore|
|Status||Checked 36 minutes ago / Online 31 days ago|
|Players||0 / 200|
|Registered since||May 18th, 2017 11:46 AM EST|
|Last update||October 29th, 2017 04:38 AM EST|
|Tag(s)||Creative Modded PvE PvP|
Please see our forum post for more details: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/155113-volantis-8x-skill-10x-action-events-vampires-pve-and-pvp/
In summary, Volantis has the following features:
- 6x skill gain
- 5x action
- PVP Zones
- Free Deed and Upkeep
- 70:30 Aggressive Creature to Non-Aggressive Creature Ratio
- Dedicated Training Ground for new players to Wurm, including "Guide"
- Free horse for new players: Examine the sign by the stables on the Volantis Docks
- Vampires: become a vampire and feed on fellow players or animals to sustain your hunger in exchange for accelerated skill gain. Alternatively, become a vampire hunter and seek revenge on this vile race of players!
PVP and PVE EVENTS:
- Battle Arena: A place to fight 5x waves of monsters, based on skill level, and earn rewards.
- 2x Dedicated PVP Zones accessible by portal and by foot. Players will be notified when they enter a PVP zone.
- Hunt of the Ancients (HOTA) Challenges occur every 48 hours: The HOTA zone is also PVP.
- Those wishing to choose Libra as a religion will need to prove their worth by fighting waves of difficult monsters to reach the altar.
Mods Installed Include:
- Bag of Holding
- Creature Age
- Crop mod
- Dig to Ground
- Harvest Helper
- Hitching Post
- Inbreed Warning
- Move to Centre
- New Portals
- Stable Master
I welcome any feedback and suggestions on how to improve the server / gameplay experience for players, so please do get in touch if you have any thoughts using the below link:
I look forward to seeing you online!