Wurm Unlimited Beta 22.214.171.124
Posted on January 21st, 2020 05:25 AM EST
Todays update is a little bit of a bittersweet one, marking the end of official content support for Wurm Unlimited. Over the past four years we've introduced many new features and shared many things. It's no secret that the mods brought to Wurm have made the game far more than we have with the vanilla version, and this update makes a few things easier for them to implement mods, both mechanics, client AND graphical.
We'll continue to work with modders and address any major issues raised and of course, Wurm Unlimited is still on the store and we will still be supporting those with questions, technical issues and the like.
With that said, these notes include a guide on how to create a resource pack, easy addition of mods (just place them in the mods folder!)
We'd also like to thank ago for giving us permission to integrate his moad loader, as well as those who worked on it and provided updates to it as well.
Wurm Unlimited wouldn't be the game it is without you all, and we deeply thank you for that.
And as always, Keep on Wurming!
- You can now, as previously using the modloader, put mods in “mods” folder in both server and client files. You can find mods at https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/forum/259-mods/
- Installing mods is at your own risk and can contain potentially dangerous code, make sure to verify their origins prior to using them.Added user resource packs
- You can place resource packs in “userpacks” folder in the main game directory.
- Resource packs can contain new or replacement textures, models and sounds.
- How to create resource packs: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/173260-wu-resource-packs-creation-and-usage/Bug Fixes
- Fixed duplicate SteamID history entries in the database.
- Fixed journal entries showing 100% but not completing.
- Fixed forges becoming lit after a server restart for no reason.
- Fixed getting multiple rare ashes from forges.
- Fixed quivers in inventory being prioritized over quivers equipped on hip.
- Fixed metal materials on cache lumps.
- Fixed being able to cast multiple lurker spells on one item.
- Fixed being able to put low quality pages in the journal from bulk containers.
- Fixed wells with items placed on top not filling up.
- Fixed being able to cast dirt on storage racks.
- Fixed being able to cast mirror self on yourself, it only worked when cast on tile.
- Fixed being able to rune liquids.
- Fixed locks disappearing on server transfer.
- Fixed being able to fit a corpse into a mailbox.
- Removed Rift related journal goals.
- Removed Manage player payments option.
- Removed pruning of players from the db after 90 days of inactivity.