Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Sitheil PVE - 10x/10x, 4K custom map, fun mods, strict rules. Details at SitheilWU.enjin.com
|Hostname||Sitheil PVE, 10x/10x, 4K map, fun mods, strict rules|
|Status||Checked 3 minutes ago|
|Players||1 / 232|
|Registered since||May 25th, 2017 06:58 PM EST|
|Last update||October 1st, 2020 01:22 PM EST|
|Tag(s)||Creative Modded PvE|
Share This Server
Share This Server
- skill gain and timers increased to 10x/10x (up from 2x/2x)
- bounties increased to 4x (up from 2.5x)
- mobs increased to 60,000/40% aggressive (up from 50,000/30% aggressive)
- Body Strength, Mind Logic, Weaponsmithing, Blade Smithing and Shield Smithing are all increased by a factor of 5. This doesn’t mean they’ll be 5x faster, necessarily, as it’s a function of their usual lag x server skill gain rate.
- Meditating, Archery and Fletching increased by a factor of 10
- removed the 25% difficulty penalty to Characteristics gains
- fog spiders returned, and their bounty is now the same as for trolls
- salt and eggs can now be planted in planter pots
*We’ll tweak these settings if they turn out to be less than ideal.*
If you’re new to Sitheil, our stats and rules can be found on the website here: http://sitheilwu.enjin.com. Here are some highlights:
- “The server with the GM who’s way too strict about the rules”
- 4K custom map with tons of resources
- no moon metals, except in lucky drops while mining
- 1 hour crop ticks, no crop rot
- no priest restrictions
- tons of great mods, which can be found on our Discord – link on the website
- Discord relay
- no mail costs
- no rift mobs
- no Libila priests
- New players must complete a Spawn Mission before being released from the spawn village.
- Free 5x5x5x5 deed with 1 templar, then you’re responsible for upkeep costs and resizing costs.
NOTE: Our servers tend to be shorter term (up to 12 months), as that is the preference of our returning players, who love the game until they have everything they need, then get restless. However, as long as at least a few players are still logging in regularly and/or continuing to donate toward server costs, we'll keep it running.