An update, patch 2016-05-019, has been released for Wurm Unlimited.
- Updated deed permissions. “Destroy any building” is now a permission that can be set for any role other than ‘non citizen’.
- Only players with “Modify Building” will be able to catapult a friendly house
- Archery penalty is no longer affected by helms.
- Changed archery penalty for heavier armours from a flat fail % to added difficulty depending on armour.
- Combat tab now shows offensive, karma and healing spells (+ creature targeted dispel) Meditation messages are yet to come.
- Throw has been removed from valrei mobs, uniques will still throw.
- Shield of the Gone has been reduced to a 30% Damage reduction. An option to transfer one time from Path of Insanity will come in a future update.
- Information Minister territory messages have been removed.
- Branches, Rock Iron and slate/marble shards can now be discarded from inventory.
- Fixed example cost when mailing (1c rather than 10c).
- Corrected instances of “alot” to “a lot”.
- Corrected capitalisation on some titles.
- Many grammar and spelling issues corrected.
- “After breeding you will start stop leading.” is now “After you finish breeding you will stop leading.
- “Rumours of The Unique Name is starting to spread.” is now “Rumours of The Unique Name are starting to spread.”
- Corrected double period text with ‘Get Info’ Skill.
- PvP Enemies will can now properly take from any structure they gain access to.
- Casting dirt in loaded crates is now possible again.
- Corrected Worm Brains precondition check.
- Only one unit weight will be used when levelling with concrete (1 3kg unit per individual raising action).
- Changing the contents of the mailbox while sending will now abort the sending process.
- You are no longer able to cast ‘Dirt’ on Bulk Storage Bins in your inventory.
- Salt, flint and gems will now land in the same pile as shards.
- Floor reinforcements can now be removed even when the tile is at maximum mining depth.
- During some actions checks for errors should now occur before giving skill gain.
- Allowed the ability to always lead animals on a PvP server.
- Expelling kingdom members has been improved, with feedback given upon failures.
- Combat Rating calculation for Player Vs Player has been corrected to 1 CR point per 5 fight skill.
- Some reported height problems with creating bridges have been resolved.
Posted on May 20th, 2016 06:19 PM EST