An update, patch 2016-01-28, has been released for Wurm Unlimited.
Fixes & Changes
Fixes for both beta and live
- Fixed an issue that made it possible for a modified client to crash the server when logging in.
- Duplicated messages in global chats should now be fixed.
From Beta to live
- Fading on screen messages have been added for system messages and different types of events. Event messages of different types can be turned off in the settings menu.
- A fix for the take option not showing for unplanted items off deed.
- Flames should now disappear when the fire goes out in fireplaces.
- Fireplaces should now auto-fill and auto-light on deed, taking from the deeds oil barrel.
- If you have permission to pickup planted items on deed you should now also be able to turn/move said items.
- Loading catapults will now check all the items inside containers for prohibited items, to prevent bypassing the restrictions.
- Changed the height restrictions for building bridges to 0.
- Fixed a null pointer exception that could happen while moving vehicles.
- Most models in the graphics.jar have been converted to our own format. If you see models with incorrect UV/textures please let us know.
- Fix so that when a fire place runs out of fuel the flames vanish.
- Allow flags and banners to just show their description.
- Fix so that items that will be created on ground don't check for parent container size before being placed on ground.
- Fix so that action sounds can start playing earlier for a lot of actions.
- Removed the low nutrition penalty.
- Preventing players from unloading catapults if the unloaded item weighs too much.
- Added default terraforming action and keybind.
- Planted items off deed will now unplant if they go over 70 damage or under 10 quality.
- A banner for Wurm Online was added to the launcher.
Posted on January 28th, 2016 06:37 PM EST