Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wurm Unlimited Patch Notes 2016-01-14
Posted on January 14th, 2016 07:27 PM ESTwurm unlimited updates
The following changes and those from the last beta patch will leave beta next week.
- Message protocols have been changed so both server and client needs to run the same version or it will crash.
- Container size was not checked properly when moving items from bulk containers.
- Village timer check bypassed for same village when trading deed.
- Rice wine can now get you drunk.
- An issue that caused harvest times to be put too far off in the future was fixed.
- Added a warning at 5 minutes of sleep bonus inactivity.
- Marble tables and the wood bedside table can now be picked up.
- Corrected capitalization for several titles.
- Additional fixes for mycelium spreading.
- Fix so that people cannot repair/improve buildings in deed perimeters without permissions.
- Fix for losing permissions on server reset after crossing servers.
- Mushrooms can now be stored in food storage bins.
- Fix for deity name when favor is full.
- Fixes for structure permissions in pvp.
- Fix so structure managers can pick their own locks off-deed.
- Ritual of Sun should now remove damage on floors when cast.
- Fix for hiring a bed, so it correctly remembers who rented it.
- Fix so that the rangepole quality is used correctly.
- Passengers on wagons should now be enabled.
- Fix for items and creatures sinking into floors on ground level.
- Fix for floor, staircases and roof quality when just made.
- Added a toggle for swapping between standard Wurm camera control scheme and a Free look / mouselook mode( same way as most FPS games have it), look in the options menu and keybindings to set things up the way you like it.
- A new model loader for our own format have been added, no models yet but expect us to start swapping them out.
- Fixed some issues with player texture lod when embarked on large vehicles, like a knarr.
- Removed some server transfer limitations for sailing to other servers.
Source : http://steamcommunity.com/games/366220/announcements/detail/72422580573295169