Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Patch Notes 188.8.131.52 Beta Update
Posted on March 21st, 2019 05:33 AM EST
- New: You are now able to light furnaces if you are lacking a steel and flint with a kindling and a hot burnable item, both of which will be consumed.
- If you happened to throw away or lose your steel and flint, you can now use hot burning items (wooden tools, wooden scraps, logs, cotton, cloth) along with a kindling to light a forge or oven.
- Note that the item must be 'burning' and will be consumed when lighting the furnace.
- Reminder: You can create a campfire using just a wood scrap and a kindling in order to get your burning wood or cloth items hot enough to light the furnace.
- New: Added title for 100 pickaxe.
- Priest Change: Rite of Death is now able to be cast on Freedom servers but is a laundered version of the PvP ritual spell.
- Rite of Death on Freedom servers will not create mycelium and will not cause head wounds, but will give the sleep bonus and skill bonus.
- Journal Change: A percentage indicator was added to some Journal entries which have multiple things required.
- Journal Change: Casting a global spell achievement is now awarded to the caster as well as those linked to the caster.
- ART: Fixed winter texture for all ages of bushes.
- ART: Fixed the issue of some trees and bushes not being visible in certain seasons with the setting of pretty trees turned off.
- ART: Infected and enchanted trees should no longer show fruit.
- ART: Added normal and specular maps to weapons, shields, most tools, transports and a variety of other metal items
- Bugfix: Fixed the issue where small animated items could be barely seen when using the place option.
- Bugfix: Fruit graphics have been removed from enchanted and infected trees as they cannot be harvested.
- Bugfix: Fixed animations glitching back and forward during walking
- Bugfix: After a year of vacation, birds have found their way back onto the skies of Wurm
- Bugfix: Reworded the mouseover for Chop Down Some Trees journal entry to make it more clear that the action must result in a felled tree.
- Bugfix: Fixed a number of movement issues.
- Bugfix: Changed the calculation method for the antigank CR bonus to smooth out the number and prevent it from jumping around so much.
- Bugfix: The tutorial will no longer reference Wurm Online rules.
- Bugfix: Water calculations will correctly run at server start.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue on affinity gain system not correctly working in WU.
- Bugfix: Horse statues will no longer appear in treasure chests.